Sunday, August 10, 2008

ODE TO MY MOM

she pretends cruel but she is kind
my mom's nature can not be defined

even though she loves me quite a lot
but then she just accepts this not
by her many things i've been taught
and in her a sweet angel i have got
and at her my happiness are inclined

when i can't sleep she sings a song
she always checks me when i'm wrong
with her my good luck comes along
she is the reason that i am strong
and she's always there in my mind

she's my friend philosopher and guide
and according to her i always abide
she made me happy whenever i cried
from her my emotions i cannot hide
i must be good she's there to remind

every mom loves her kids too much
and there is no other relation as such
be you indian, french, spanish or dutch
her hands always gives a divine touch
she overlooks faults, her love is blind

No comments: