Sunday, August 17, 2008

SEARCHING SOMEONE

i'm not feeling good and i'm not well
where should i go whom should i tell
and now who will be going to assure me
who will treat me and who will cure me
and also lessen all my pain and sorrow
and convince me of a better tomorrow
with whom i'll be happy and feel fine
looking her at smiles glow and shine
when i will hold her grasping her palm
i will be at peace with eternal calm
who will softly touch me with her hand
making me aware, making me understand
the value of my life and its importance
boosting my faith and self confidence
looking after my jobs and my affairs
making me feel that how much she cares
about my happiness as well as my grief
her presence coming as welcome relief
she'll also be teaching me how to live
making me think and making me believe
that after darkness the light will appear
and i've to be strong without any fear
looking at my life straight in the face
and knowing that she is with me always
all my diseases will vanish and cease
and the value of my life will increase
my luck will come out of rough weather
and finally we will be forever together

No comments: