Thursday, August 14, 2008

I DO REGRET

some things which i did, i do regret
but then i was not deliberate, i bet

i did not have any kind of intention
and i'm ready for my deeds redemption
i know i'm answerable to all my action
not always intended often an assumption
for everyone i have an example to set

i can't win always as i can also loose
i accept this truth without any excuse
and my route i have to plan and choose
without delaying in clearing the dues
so as to save my possession and asset

i know my deeds will follow me always
and they will affect my night and days
the false sublimes only the truth stays
and there also goes a proverb that says
what you sow is ultimately what you get

i have to now shape the way i am living
with sincere efforts without deceiving
myself and setting targets for achieving
without having any regrets while leaving
around my ways i've to tighten the net

No comments: