Wednesday, September 17, 2008

ABOUT ME

what should i tell you all about me
often my intellect slips to my knee
again it slowly ascends to the head
if you really believe what i've said

to know me is hard and difficult too
and it is just not easy to get through
you’ll be lost amused and confused
as in the path the senses are reduced

each time you’ll get some thing new
to get to the past the chances are few
so accept my present forget the past
don’t waste time, life is running fast

i am the truth and i’ll never pretend
my sins and wrongs i’ll never defend
i’ve my weaknesses, i’m not perfect
everything over here carries a defect

look beyond obvious to get to reality
and then get aware of all the specialty
the beautiful and nice things about me
which you can not know without me

No comments: