Monday, September 1, 2008

IDENTITY MISTAKEN

i've been mistaken for what i am not
as i may not be as per your thought

you may think me to be idle and lazy
as may be i'm mad or may be i'm crazy
but of course i am really not that way
if you could feel that before i say
about the qualities which i have got

i also have my rise and also my falls
at times it’s true and at times false
during the battles i have won or lost
though i tried to win them at any cost
but certain things can not be bought

about me you may also be deceived
you can wrong for what you believed
as for me there is something confusing
because of the proxies i've been using
lets see if i can escape or get caught

may be my identity has been mistaken
as from a deep slumber i have awaken
to get aware and of course to realise
whenever i will fall, i will definitely rise
as never to loose, i have been taught

No comments: