Saturday, September 27, 2008

AGE OLD TRUTH

So quickly so fast the time has flown
I couldn’t help let it go with a frown

This life now, I’ve experienced a lot
Some I can recollect, some I forgot
To resist this phenomenon I fought
I desire to go back but I just can not
I’m reaping, what my past has sown

My energies decrease, I’m now weak
Its all spirituality, what I now speak
It is about divinity that is what I seek
I’m now learned, wisdom on the peak
All about life, I think now I’ve known

I now often feel sick with some pain
I know I can not gain that health again
Even if I try, my efforts will be vain
There’s no turn from this one way lane
The final steps you got to make alone

A losing battle, the life with death rages
And I have crossed the winning stages
In the end you lose to the ripened ages
It’s the same in history’s all the pages
To get burnt or buried under the stone

No comments: