Monday, September 29, 2008

BIRD WATCHING

It is my ideal pastime, in my leisure
During which I often derive pleasure

Often looking and sighting the birds
Finding peace unexplained in words
Some of them always flapping wings
Some keeping quiet while other sings
And its beauty is a valuable treasure

I see them walk and I see them dance
Often eyeing with a stealthy glance
As their sight always soothes the eye
To capture their glimpse I always try
As this eases my tension and pressure

They are sweet and are charming too
Often they give a breathtaking view
And with different colors and smiles
You’ll find them in beaches and isles
They are the most beautiful creature

Taking my heart by their appearance
Making me aware of their presence
They are like the fairies and angels
And often casting their magic spells
With their calculations and measure

No comments: