Saturday, September 6, 2008

NEW BEGINNING

conquests i've made, battles i've won
and a new era in my life has begun

finally i will have to wake up now
important tasks got to take up now
and steadily things need to be done

there are decisions i will have to take
it is my destiny i will have to make
and then shine brighter than the sun

i'll now have to leave the past behind
pains to forget and lessons to remind
that some deeds just can't be undone

now i have again gathered all my effort
sincerely using both my soul and heart
so as to lay down my future foundation

with sincere hard work and devotion
having a new aim and a also new vision
i've to move ahead, leaving what's gone

one day i know i will be the very best
completely a cut apart from all the rest
nothing beside me, i being the only one

i will have to hurry now and i'll be fast
because the good tidings does not last
i know that faster i will have to run

but then i take my time to think again
why should i bear so much of the pain
life is short so let us have some fun

No comments: